West Mead #1’s first piece of apparatus was housed at Steere’s Dairy and then at Kebert Construction Company on US 322. In 1949 this building was constructed in South Meadville.
South Meadville Station
Property for the Liberty Street station was donated by the South Meadville Women’s Club. Building began in April, 1964.
Liberty Street Station
Alden Street Station was built in 1958 to house a tanker and engine. The second station offset the limitations of older apparatus climbing Neason Hill from the southwest during emergency responses.
Alden Street Station
The Alden St station was replaced in 2003 with a new steel structure built behind the old station. When the new station was ready, the old building was demolished.
New Alden Street Station at completion November 2003
Alden Street Station 2013